8/25/2009

Macaroon

As soon as I was told where to buy macaroons in Budapest, i went there with one of my friends - with whom i am sharing my passion for macaroon!!! I bought a giant one in - of course - chocolate flavour ;)  

At home i dived into some photoproject with my sweetie... here is the result, a very simple one...

Macaroon and Cavalli....

PS: I haven't tasted it yet, i'm waiting for the real hunger....

 PPS: The hunger came, i have eaten The macaroon!!! Hmmmmm, it was absolutely marvellous... i should try the mini ones with different flower-flavours...

2 comments:

Susan said...

hol vettél macaroont? tudni akarom! :))
imádom... itthon még sosem láttam!
puszik

aniko said...

Kérlek, mi a Gerlóczy utcában vettük, a Sajtboltban!!! Mindenféle ízű van, a nagyokat egyenként lehet venni, 500 kemény pénzért, a kicsiket pedig dobozzal - 12 db van benne - 1900 Ft-ért. A kicsik között többféle íz van, amit még tuti megkóstolok, az a virágos: tulipán(!), pipacs(!), rózsa s jázmin ízű!!! Puszi

Post a Comment