8/31/2009

Have some fun in N.Y.

The new editorial from W magazine issue no 61, photographed by Mario Sorrenti. It's a chaos - in positive meaning - and insane, crazy... It's a totallly different New York as Carrie's one - in another way, but  it also magnetizes me!!! It reminds me to 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas', the unconsciousness of it...

I love that reallly-reallly strong styling, the statement clothes and accesories, and i was happy to discover my favorite d&g "upholstered" dress from this season!(on picture 5) I love that cool irony which is radiating from it!

And please, while watching these pictures, listen to that Beastie Boys song called 'Intergalactic', it perfectly matches with it ;)

1 comments:

Susan said...

aw, gorgeous!
love the beastie boys, too :))
xoxo

Post a Comment