8/22/2009

Transformers

I know that this is a very boring and discussed-a-hundred-times theme, but i've found an old pic of Anja Rubik and i couldn't recognize her... and nowadays i'm thinking of changing my hair color, so made a little research trough models... and of course eliminated Linda Evangelista, the biggest chameleon of all time model-history.

So here they are, my transformers, a little then-and-now collection.

Anja Rubik

Agyness, my Hero... but her latest editorial in Harper's Bazaar with the Michael-imitation, it is pathetic...but it isn't her fault. Ohh, and i liked her reddish, too ;)

Mariacarla - unequivocally as blond!!!

Daul Kim - when i first saw her blond, i was shocked... but my eyes are getting used to it.

Iekeliene Stange - the same feelings as with Daul...

Kate - for a couple of years i've been able to appreciate her... a lot. She's a big survivor.

Lara - i can't believe that she's on that cover... ammaaaazing.

Kinga Rajzak - our Kinga!!!!! I love both hair!!!! Let's go on Kinga!!!!

1 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

Lara Stone is my fave! :-)

Have a lovely weekend!

Post a Comment