12/26/2009

Recent...

Here you are... It's me and two of my recent favorites things: a new hat from Je Suis Belle (it was a gift to me by me) and a one-and-only totally red holga cam (xmas gift from my family) !!! The hat is sooo warm and looks like made of a teddy bear with ears ;)

And the Holga... honestly i don't know it yet, but after three days of constant family-visiting we will go to a short weekend to a wonderful place in Hungary called Egerszalók. It will be a four-dayed rest and recreation... and at last a little vacation for both of us ;)  And while having a rest, i will certainly try to find out how to make wonderful photos with this reddish miracle! You will surely see the results ;)

(updating) PS: Remember! Don't forget to take off the lens cap!!! I Did! But fortunately not every time...

4 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

Love Ur new hat on U & what an adorable red camera from family! :-)

Xx

Susan said...

love it! :)
xoxo

andrv1d said...

juhúú, én meg egy fisheye camerát kaptam!!!!! :D

VividFluxury said...

Én is kaptam fényképezőgépet. De ezt a Holgát nagyon irigylem. :)

Post a Comment