9/15/2009

Stylewalker Night

Sorry for not working on my blog for a couple of days (okay, at least a week), but i had some serious job to do for my school. Instead of having done my diplome in summer, one exam has left and was waiting for me soooo long. It was an interior exam, gathering and transporting furniture and stuff and making some interior story... finally i have finished it on saturday, but before then i was so busy to make everything perfect for the shooting. And since saturday evening (after shooting) i was so tired and had a nothing-to-do-but-sleep-and-rest feeling... (i will of course show you the result later ;) 

But before everything, on 10th September was - of course - The Big Fashion's Night Out. We had something similar in Budapest called Stylewalker Night, when several design stores in downtown was opened till midnight. I went to visit some shops with one of my friends, but we were a little bit late so having seen only 3 stores. We were in Catwalk, in Mono - where we could enjoy a little fashion show outside the shop. And finally we went to Pazicski, where my friend Viki bought a beautiful silk dress (a real bargain), but i was silly not taking any pictures of it or even the shop or a gorgeous necklace i totally fell in love with (i haven't bought it yet, but my time is coming!!!). There weren't a lot people in the stores or on the street, it was rather a familiar event! See you next time!

(Sorry for the quality of the pics, i haven't got a professional cam and i did some photo with my iphone - in dark...)

Catwalk

Mono

0 comments:

Post a Comment