9/26/2009

A few of Jean Paul's favorite things

One of my favorite bloggers, Jean Paul Paula, a fashion phenomenon, did something very cute. Listen and read!

"Black models on covers and vogue in the suburbs
Dior for the woman and Couture on the children
boys in high heeled boots tied up with silk strings
these are a few of my favorite things.

miuccia prada, and Balenciaga 
bigBelts, and small belts and slingback by chanel
to high for the runway strut safe and don't fall,
these are a few of my favorite things.

Girls in YSL dresses with red stars on there Sashes;
Silver white make up on nose and eyelashes;
The newest ice Mac book that melts in the spring
these are a few of my favorite things.

When the Shoes hurt
when the shades break
when I'm feeling fat
I simply remember my favorite things,
And then I don't feel so bad."

(from his blog)

1 comments:

Susan said...

fab!
x

Post a Comment