7/28/2009

I'm totally off for the first time

Hello everybody! This is my first note and i'm a litttle bit drunk... but it's only about 7 pm... It's not usual, but s*t happens every day. Sooo, i'm here, just right now, totally nothing to say, but who cares.. A new age is coming, no, it's here just right now!

Some details for the future: i hate silicon bra straps,  "wearing-bag-and-shoe-at-the-same-colour-at-the-same-time" thing, matching jewellery set at the same time, plastic nails, anything with classic rhinstones, etc. But.... never say never... These are stereotypes, but not in my country... so....

One more thing occures to me right now: "plastic perfection",which i read in the Barbie Black issue of italian Vogue... it's a statement issue, everyone should read and adore it!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

auuuuuu

katalinivanka said...

you know i have color issues.. i volunteer to be the exception proves the rule. i love black cause it’s sooo hassle-free, saving me time :)

viva la new era

Anonymous said...

Karim Rashid said pink is the new green, I say yellow is the new pink,
now what?

Greetings
Sargi Yello

Post a Comment